WARPAINT® is a 100% Natural Teeth Whitener
- brightens your smile
- promotes healthy gums
- detoxifies your mouth
- protects enamel
- freshens your breath
- reduces plaque
- great for sensitivity
- improves confidence as you flash your beautiful bright smile
The only product of its kind that is FDA REGISTERED!
It's black, it's messy, but after you're done you won't be able to wipe the smile off your face.
This grimy little powder will whiten and polish your teeth with activated coconut shell charcoal. Brace yourself, because it's pitch black and will make you look like a toothless pirate. Hot.
It'll strengthen your gums, remove toxins from your mouth, absorb heavy metals and remineralise with calcium clay, and the organic sweet orange peel helps remove those stubborn coffee stains.
As if that wasn't enough, we've thrown in organic peppermint to help reduce infections and inflammation and a dash of organic lemon myrtle to arm you against bacteria and boost your immune system. Plus, it'll keep you smelling fresh and zesty!
If you like our natural approach and you want to share your experiences, dab some WARPAINT on your cheeks (as if you're heading into combat) and post a snap of your totally sparkly teeth using the hashtag #armedwithwarpaint.
We love to see folks from around the world posting. It really makes our day!
What's in it?
Activated Coconut Shell Charcoal; Calcium Clay; Organic Sweet Orange Peel; Organic Peppermint; Organic Lemon Myrtle.
How it works:
WARPAINT® is an all natural product.
- We use Australian edible calcium clay that remineralises and strengthens teeth. It is rich in vital minerals that are very beneficial for our teeth and gums – like calcium and potassium. It is a very mild abrasive clay that gently scrubs and beautifully polishes the teeth. Calcium Clay has been used for decades as a treatment for numerous health conditions and acts as a detoxifying agent to help fight gum disease by strengthening the body's natural immunity. It works as an astringent by helping to remove tartar and cleans the gums.
- We use a non abrasive very fine activated coconut charcoal (the food safe type that is used in emergency situations in the Emergency Room for overdoses of medications, drugs and alcohol), it adsorbs materials, it is very porous and this allows the surface of the charcoal to attract and hold material and debris within the pores. Brushing with activated charcoal will help remove discoloration, stains (coffee, tobacco, tea, etc.) and debris and leave the surface area of the tooth clean and appearance will be whiter.
- We use organic sweet orange peel (does not contain citric acid), to remove stains and strengthen sensitive teeth.
- We use organic lemon myrtle found on rainforest trees indigenous to Queensland, Australia, (does not contain citric acid), a powerful microbial and anti-fungal agent that also contains calmative properties to soothe and relax.
- We use organic peppermint helps to reduce infections and inflammation. Plus, it'll keep you smelling fresh and zesty!
WARPAINT® was created in Australia out of a desire to produce a teeth cleaner and whitener that was made from natural and organic products that contribute to the health and wellness of the user. WARPAINT® is made with no harmful additives. It is all natural, cruelty free and 100% vegan. WARPAINT® is manufactured in a GMP Compliance and TGA facility, ensuring the highest levels of quality control. WARPAINT® is also the only product of its kind that is FDA Registered!
Over time there have been several copies come on to the market with varying ingredients but often in very similar packaging, presumably designed to capitalise on the popularity of WARPAINT®.
There have also, unfortunately, been some unscrupulous “resellers” who have, one way or another, gone against the terms and conditions under which WARPAINT® holds all its business dealings with its distributors and wholesalers.
Please do not fall prey to imitations or cheap options being marketed as WARPAINT®, we want our customers to always be happy with their decision to use a natural alternative to cleaning and whitening their teeth.
Some red flags to look out for:
• “Warpaint” sold in smaller size containers – we only produce 30g jars
• Almost identical packaging
• Sample pots – we do not produce any size other than 30g jars
• “Warpaint” being regularly sold at much cheaper prices
If you are ever unsure whether someone is a verified reseller of ours, please email email@example.com and we will get back to you asap!
Beware of fake websites such as: